Saturday, May 16, 2009

World Traveler

I am a dreamer.

I dream of traveling the world.  I am intrigued by cultures that I have not witnessed, places that I have not experienced and people that I have not met.  I want to see the world.  No, I want to experience the world.  I want to escape the bubble of my simplistic life and discover a world that I have seen only through textbooks.  I want to develop a greater appreciation for other cultures.  I want to experience places that have only existed in my dreams.  I want to meet people that are different than me.  

This dream will become a reality.  A dreamer can only dream for so long before they become restless.  I am restless.  I dream of fulfilling my dream.  Some will criticize me, some will oppose me and some will encourage me.   

I will see the world.  No, I will experience the world. 

I am a dreamer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment